Edson Manual Diaphragm Pump, Lever Action Side Inlet, 30 gpm is designed as emergency manual back-up pumps for small holding tanks. Because it can pump a lot of water without power, this pump is often used in emergency manual back-up situations. This manual pump is ideal for small holding tanks and is supplied with a handle.
- Made from marine-grade red bronze or anodized aluminum
- Highest capacity pumps on the market--up to one gallon per stroke
- Self-priming from dry starts to 15 vertical feet / 3.7 meters
- Handles solids up to 1-1/2" diameter
- Large flow through inlet and discharge passages for virtual clog-proof operation
- Reinforced diaphragms and valves for long life (over 3,000,000 cycles)
- Available for 1-1/2"- 2" NPT Ports
- Designed for simple for on-board maintenance
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here