Blue Sea Systems, m-Series Mini Dual Circuit Battery Selector Switch, Red, 6010.
- Simultaneously switches two isolated battery banks
- 300 Amps continuous rating for outboards and small gasoline or diesel engines
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Studs accept 3/8" (M10) ring terminals
- 7/8" (22 mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- One-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time
- Isolating cover with three snap-in side pieces protects rear contacts and allows wire access in any direction
- Case design allows surface, rear, or front panel mounting options
- 6 Icon label set included for circuit identification
- Removable knob
- Cranking Rating: 10 sec. @ 1,000 Amps per circuit
- Cranking Rating: 1 min. @ 650 Amps per circuit
- Intermittent Rating: 5 min. @ 450 Amps per circuit
- Continuous Rating: 300 Amps per circuit
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 32 Volts DC
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here