FlexPoxy Flexible Repair & Construction Epoxy 7076.
- FlexPoxy is a two-part epoxy resin that does
not sag, run, or shrink
- Thick formula allows
it to fill large cavities in a single application
- Remains flexible when cured, making it ideal
for environments that require flex
- Creates a superior bond
to all epoxies, polyester resins, metals and
- Can be sanded, machined, cut, filed,
planed, drilled, tapped, or nailed
- Perfect for filling, filleting, forming, fairing, and
- Low odor formula resistant to chemicals
- Safe to use above and below the waterline
- FlexPoxy can be molded and shaped during application
- Easily tinted with paints and stains
- Can be over coated by most paints and stains
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here