Shields, 369 Series, Fire-Acol Fuel Vent Hose, A2, 5/" diameter resists gasoline/alcohol blends of up to 85% and diesel fuel.
- Fuel Vent Hose - Series 369 resists
- Hose is primarily used for fuel vents
- Suitable for gasoline up to 85% ethanol blended and diesel fuel
- Fire resistant
- Weather/UV resistant NBR/PVC cover
- Meets USCG Type A2 requirements for pleasure boats
- Meets SAE J1527 Type A2, ISO 7840 Type A2, and NMMA/CE Type accepted standards
- 5/8"" Inside Diameter, 0.96 Outside Diameter, 50 psi Maximum Working Pressure
- The temperature ranges from -20° to 160°F
- Sold by the unit, enter number of inches, feet, or sections desired in the Qty. box
- Hoses cut to custom lengths are Non-Returnable. Please See Return Policy.
- Maximum by the Foot length is 50 ft.
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here