Minn Kota, Deckhand Pontoon, Electric Anchor Winch. For pontoons, this DeckHand gives you control of the winch from the helm as well as the flexibility to remove the winch from the boat to clear the deck. Automatically raise and lower your anchor at the touch of a button.
DeckHand 40 has a 40-lb anchor capacity (anchor not included)
- Pre-spooled with 100 feet of 800-lb test nylon rope
- Universal davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand or in remote position on boat deck
- Davit also stows anchor horizontally to eliminate anchor swing
- Anchor shackle allows for quick changes between anchors
- A special anti-drag system senses the bottom to allow for controlled drifting
- Runs on 12-volt battery (not included)
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here