Kwik Tek, Rip II. Carve turns with a tube? You can with RIP! Simply lean in the direction you want to turn and pull on the opposite handle. The plastic fins sewn onto the side of the cover do the carving. RIP is so much fun that you'll want to ride it all day long! You just might be able to, since it's so easy to re-board with the open back design, a feature that little ones and tired adults really appreciate. RIP is fully covered with rugged 840-denier double-stitched nylon cover, making it torsionally rigid to respond to rider's commands. RIP is 50 in. x 48 in. (deflated) and equipped with a Kwik-Connect, Boston valve and 4 deluxe nylon-covered handles with neoprene knuckle guards. Designed for 1 rider.
- Fin Action Steering - Great for barrel rolls and carving turns
- Plastic fins sewn onto the sides of the cover
- Open back design makes it easy to re-board
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with RF welded seams
- Double-Stitched Full Nylon Cover
- Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Boston Valve for convenient inflating and deflating
- Pivot Action Tow Point with Kwik-Connect for fast hook-ups
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here