Lofrans Project 1000, Nickel Plated Vertical Windlass, Rope / Chain Management, 1,000 watt, 12 volt. The Project 1000 features a high torque series wound electric motor that delivers immediate lifting power and deployment speed. The Lofrans purpose built gearbox has a built in manual over-ride system in case an electrical problem were to arise. A clutch/over-ride handle to make clutch adjustments or to hand crank the ground tackle on-board in an emergency. Luxury chrome finish will enhance the look of any vessel.
- Rope/Chain Management System
- Watertight Control Box
- Two Covered foot switches
- Manual Override/Clutch Handle
- Contemporary styling looks great on any fore-deck
- Mirror-like finish is durable and corrosion resistant
- Main shaft and chain pipe holes are the same diameter and can be conveniently cut with hole saw
- Aft-facing stainless pressure finger ensure a smooth trouble-free transition from rope to chain during deployment and retrieval
- 52:1 gearbox ratio retrieves the ground tackle at a more efficient speed
- Payout at 105 ft/min
- One-Person Installation, the gearbox flange has a key lock to enable a single technician to mount the entire unit
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here