HemiLight 3 Flashing Survivor Locator Strobe activates automatically when in contact with fresh or salt water but can be manually activated as well. The HemiLight 3 easily attaches to almost any style life jacket (PFD) aiding your safety in case of a boating accident. Attachment is simple and secure using the innovative dragon clip so you can hook it on and be at ease while boating. While the HemiLight 3 is smaller than other lights it still provides USCG, SOLAS and MED SOLAS approved visibility.
The highly visible flashing led light activates when in contact with salt or fresh water and can be deactivated by sliding the switch to the off position.
- Operational Life Exceeds 8 hr. requirement, typically 20+ hours
- Automatic Fresh/Salt Water Contact and Manually activated flashing LED survival light
- Manual deactivation switch
- Meets USCG, SOLAS, and MED SOLAS requirements yet smaller than other approved lights
- Attachment loops accommodate up to 5 cm (2 in) wide webbing
- Meets IMO water tight to 3M (10 ft)
- Rounded edges prevent damage of inflatable PFDs
- Highly visible flashing LED light
- Tough marine design gives years of useful service
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here