A Brutus Max Torque Pot Puller on your Cannon STX down-rigger mount turns your boat into a crab, prawn or lobster fishing machine. The Brutus Max Torque makes hauling line, crab, prawn or lobster traps a one person job instead of a chore. This Brutus Max Torque version easily mounts to your boat's existing Cannon STX down-rigger base and uses an existing Cannon Mag 5 ST or Mag 10 STX electrical socket for power.
Use the Ace Line Hauler Brutus Max Torque for Scotty Mount if you need to add a mounting base and electrical socket on your boat for a puller as the Scotty base and electrical socket are readily available.
- 110 lb. capacity
- Accommodates 1/4" - 3/8" line size
- 140 feet per minute with 1 trap per line
- 45 3-minute pulls per fully charged deep cycle battery
- Heavy-duty 12 volt DC motor draws 14 to 35 amps of power
- Water Resistant with heavy duty powder-coated aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Complete unit weights 20 lbs
- Includes easy to follow installation and operating instructions
- Add hands free operation with the Bulldog line coiling accessory, sold separately
- Collapsible frame; folds down in seconds for easy storage
- On / off switch mounted on hauler
- Cord & plug included
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here