The Brutus Max Torque Line Hauler/Pot Puller by Ace Line Hauler gives boaters a hand up on hauling prawn, lobster or crab traps on board. Line hauling becomes a one person operation. This version of the Brutus Max Torque mounts onto Cannon big body HS downrigger mounts so you can use your existing Cannon Mag 10 HS or Mag 5 HS base and electrical plug for setup and use.
Use the Ace Line Hauler Brutus Max Torque for Scotty Mount if you need to add a mounting base and electrical socket on your boat for a puller as the Scotty base and electrical socket are readily available.
- 110 lb. capacity
- 140 feet per minute with 1 trap per line
- 45 3-minute pulls per fully charged deep cycle battery
- Complete unit weights 20 lbs
- Heavy-duty 12 volt DC motor draws 14 to 35 amps of power
- Water Resistant
- Heavy duty powder-coated aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Includes easy to follow installation and operating instructions
- Accommodates 1/4" - 3/8" line size
- On / off switch mounted on hauler
- Cord & plug included to plug into existing Cannon socket
- Add hands free operation with the Bulldog line coiling accessory, sold separately
- Collapsible frame; folds down in seconds for easy storage
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here