Sika 291 Long Open Time Marine Adhesive and Sealant formulated with a long open time for jobs that require more work time. Sika 291 is a moisture cured, non-sag 1-component system.
- 1-component polyurethane, elastomeric adhesive and sealant
- Excellent for humid climates and jobs requiring more work time that remain permanently elastic.
- General all-purpose, high strength marine sealant, which may be used for light duty bonding
- Characteristics and Advantages
- Use above and below water line
- Resists salt water
- Paintable and sandable
- Excellent bond
- NSF approved for potable water
- USDA approved for incidental food contact
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here