Since 1936 NGK has built itselt to be the world's leading spark plug manufacturer with factories and sales offices in all parts of the world.
NGK Spark Plug Finder
Find the correct spark plug for your inboard, outboard or sterndrive and then order from us!
- Triple-gasket sealing process
- Solid-copper core
- Cold-rolled threads
- Corrosion resistant
- Alumina silicate insulator
- Corrugated ribs
- Lowers ignition system voltage requirements
- Greater ignitability and performance over conventional spark plugs
- Trivalent Metal Plating" has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Increased fuel economy and lower emissions
- Highly durable against electrical and chemical wear
- Good performance spark plug
- If you do not find the appropriate spark plug number, please call us
- Please Note package quantities before ordering
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here