McNett, Aquaseal, Permanent & Flexible Rubber Repair. Whether you are stuck with a deflated whitewater raft on the shore of the Colorado River, a ripped wader while fly fishing for steelhead on the Rogue River, or a reef-torn wet suit in the Caribbean, Aquaseal has you covered.
- Universally accepted as the "industry standard"
- A unique urethane rubber compound providing superior permanent adhesion, wear resistance, flexibility and water proofing
- Repairs holes the size of a quarter
- Unaffected by heat or solvents
- Aquaseal cures to a flexible rubber product
- One application provides a permanent and flexible repair
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here