Marine Todd Bahama “Bimini” Helm Seat with Solid Back
The Todd Marine Products Bahama “Bimini” Helm Seat is a solid back seat with ergonomically contoured design giving you comfort while piloting your boat. The pivoting arms and inset, flip-up bolster pad add to the versatility of this helm seat.
- Pivoting arms
- Flip-up bolster pad insert
- Solid seat back
- Todd “Salt Water Tough”
- Product Size: 24” Outside Width, 21.5” Wide Seat Base, 26.5” Deep (w/bolster pad down) 26” High
- 1 year limited warranty
- Ideal seating for all types of Boats & positions: Helm or Companion, Interior or Exterior
- Contoured High Density Foam for maximum comfort on long trips
- Durable Marine components and materials used throughout
- Heavy-Duty 28 oz. Marine Vinyl is UV Treated & Mildew Resistant
- 24” width allows multiple chairs side-by-side
- Pivoting armrests and inset flip-up bolster pad are standard
- Uses TODD optional seating hardware for each unique installation
- Standard molded in threaded aluminum inserts
- Manufactured to meet H31 seat category requirements
- Made in USA
- Optional seat hardware sold separately
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.