Jabsco, Engine Cooling Pump, 1", Flexible Impeller, Bronze, 18830 Series.
- Flow rate: Nominal 8.9 gpm (40 Litres/min) at 1,500 rpm
- Self-priming from dry up to 7.8' (2.4m)
- Constructed from marine quality bronze and stainless steel for ruggedness and reliability
- Easy to service and maintain
- Flange mount
- Body: Bronze
- Impeller: Neoprene
- Wearplate: Not Fitted
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Shaft Seal: Carbon / ceramic mechanical type
- Bearings: Twin single row, ball type
- Port Type: 1" (25mm) ID Hose
- Weight: 5 lb (2.3kg)
- 18830-1020: For Commander Marine 302, 351 CI Glastron 302, 351 CI Class 165, 190, 200 & 225
- NOTE: photo shows 18830-0000 pump with pulley mounting adaptor attached to pump, other models differ. Please see Technical Data Sheet (.pdf), below, for more information
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here
Jabsco engine cooling pumps are constructed with all bronze body, bearing housing and stainless steel shaft to withstand harsh marine environments.