Capilano builds variable displacement hydraulic helm pumps that allow boaters to adjust the number of wheel turns with the simple twist of a knob. Adjustments within the predetermined range are made at the helm enabling the helmsman to change the wheel turns to suit their maneuvering and weather condition needs.
- Systems are not air-pressurized - no air leaks or pressure drops
- Separate reservoir not needed
- Built-in pressure relief protects system from thermal expansion effects
- Suitable for single or dual inboards, 30-55' vessels
- Suitable for dual helm use with purchase of extra helm components
- Meets ABS, Lloyd, and Det Norske Veritas specifications
- Displacement range for the 1250V is 1.7 to 3 Cu in.
- Displacement range for the 1275V it is 2.7 to 5.4 Cu in.
- 3/4 " std. taper shaft
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here