Mk 5 Universal Hand Bilge Pump is lightweight but robust construction in tough plastic. Has great flexability in how and where the pump may be mounted as well as what fluids it can pump.
- Output, .93 litres per stroke
- Lightweight but robust construction in tough plastic
- Typical uses: holding tank pump out, toilet flush, emergency bilge pump
- High output pump 75 litres (20 US gals) per minute
- Can be installed on deck, thru-deck, on bulkhead or thru-bulkhead
- Rotatable body and inlet/outlet to suit the hose direction
- Easy access for cleaning and inspection (no tools required)
- Odor proof seals
- Non choke valves
- Suitable for pumping diesel
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here