Push-Pull Switch, Off/On/On, SPDT, 2 Circuits, Normally Off, on card
Cole Hersee, Push-Pull Switch, Off/On/On, SPDT, 2 Circuits, Normally Off makes an ideal switch on your boat for control of lighting circuits like cabin and running lights. This Push-Pull switch features non-corrosive construction with a gasket sealed case that protects against moisture and dust.
- 3 positions: Off - On #1 - On #1 & #2
- 2 circuits
- Normally off
- Complete with 3/4" chrome plated brass knob & face nut, washer, and hex nut for mounting
- 3/8" -32 x 1-1/4" L brass mounting stem
- Mounts in panels up to 1" thick
- Rating: 10A @ 12v (6-36VDC)
- Ships on sealed card
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.