660R-RAC-02 Fuel Filter/WS, 90 GPH, Metal Bowl, 10 Micron, UL Listed
660R-RAC-02 Gasoline Fuel Filter/Water Separator with aluminum bowl is UL listed and removes water and contaminates down to 10 microns so your engine gets the clean, dry fuel it needs for top performance and longer life. With a flow rate of 90 gph, the 660R-RAC-02 delivers the performance needed by today's boat engines. The aluminum bowl for inboard powered boats meet 33 CFR and USCG regulations and has a drain so you can remove excess water and gunk.
- Powder coated construction for superior corrosion resistance
- Spin-On Aquabloc 10 micron filter element
- Filter design is simple to replace
- Metal bowl units for inboard powered boats meet 33 CFR and USCG regulations
- 90 gph flow rate
- Max pressure 7 psi
- Four 3/8"-18 NPTF ports
- Size: 10.5" H x 4.2" W x 4.5" W
- Made in the USA
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.