FBO Marine Fuel Filter/Water Separator Housing w/ Sight Glass & Differential Pressure Indicator
This FBO Fuel Filter/Water Separator Housing includes a sight glass for inspection and a Differential Pressure Indicator that lets you know when it is time to change the filter element. This FBO-10-DPL housing accepts the filter element, sold separately, to meet your individual filtering needs. The Racor Clean Diesel FBO-10-DPL FF/WS system can be used with diesel, gasoline or kerosene fuels with the correct element.
Racor, FBO Marine Fuel Filter Water Separators are suitable for high-flow fuel applications and serve well as a primary fuel filter/water separators on large diesel applications, on mobile refuelers and fleet refueling pumps.
- Differential pressure gauge on DP and Marine models indicates need for element change out (<2 PSID = OK; 15 PSID = change element)
- Filter Elements sold separately
- Locking ring collar offers simple element change outs, by one person, without tools
- Suitable for jet fuel, aviation gas, diesel fuel, gasoline, kerosene, JP4, JP5 and JP8
- 1.5" NPT inlet and outlet
- Rated at 150 PSI at 240 deg.F; max. working pressure is 75 psi
- Manual water drain valve; manual vent valve
- 16.5" H x 8.6" W x 8.6" D
- UL listed
- Made in the USA
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.