Rear Inboard Mount, RM1060
Rear Inboard Engine Mount, RM1060, is specifically built for the transmission end of marine inboard engine applications of 120 - 575 HP. The failsafe design has been developed to absorb the angular prop thrust loads generated in boats.
- Heavy duty casting with black coating to resist corrosion
- Durable oil and fuel resistant elastomer element
- Low profile mount requires only 2-3/8" clearance from base to top of leveling nut allows installation in boats with limited clearance
- Zinc dichromate plated 3/4-16 threaded stud for vertical height adjustment
- 5-5/8" overall height
- 2-1/4" elastomer element height with 2" OD steel washers
- 6-3/8" width
- 4" mounting hole centers for 1/2" bolts or lag screws
Our engine mounts are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.