VR2 Rescue Vest I652 Versatile SAR Flotation Life Vest Type V (PFD)
The VR2 Rescue Vest I652 is Stearns' Versatile Search and Rescue Type V Flotation Vest/PFD designed for professional use on boats and Public Safety work situations. The VR2 PDF serves Public Safety, SAR, Marine Rescue and Survival agencies and is used by the US Coast Guard, US Navy and many NATO Countries as well as Public Safety Diving Team and/or Surface Water Rescue Teams.
- USCG approved Type V PFD
- Minimum 22.5# buoyancy
- Rescue handle on back
- Four front adjustable straps
- Tether Rind attached to Quick Release Strap
- Removable crotch straps
- Lash tab for fastening gear/tool/knife
- Multiple pockets and loops
- Webbing strip to clip whistle & carabiners
- 85 square inches of SOLAS grade reflective material
- 500D Cordura fabric
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.