Sea Shield Streamline Collar Shaft Anode
Mfr: Sea Shield Marine
$12.09 to $55.63
Aluminum Streamline Collar Anode
- DieCast to meet highest Mil-Spec standards
- 2-Deep slotted Stainless Steel Screws providing maximum torque
- Designed by divers for easy installation
- Allen Cap Screws Are Available Upon Request.
- Made in USA by Sea Shield Marine
|Part No||Shaft Size||Length||Outside Dim||Weight(lb)||Box Qty|
Streamline Collars by Sea Shield Marine
Protecting your marine vessel from galvanic corrosion is a priority at Sea Shield Marine. That’s why our aluminum streamline collars are pressure die cast and conform to the highest Mil-Spec MIL-A-24779 standards, protecting your underwater metals connected to your propeller shaft. Sea Shield Marine Streamline Collar shaft anodes install with just 2 deep-slotted stainless steel machine screws providing maximum torque, and are extremely durable. The plastic keepers prevent fallout during installation.
Sea Shield Streamline Collar Shaft Anode 2-3/4"
Sea Shield Streamline Collar Shaft Anode 1-1/2"
SHIPPING & RETURNS