Inboard Hydraulic Steering Cylinder - HC5373
SeaStar Capilano Inboard Hydraulic Steering Cylinder for boats to 70 feet, HC5373.
The current SeaStar replacement for the Hynautics K-2-B/C and for the discontinued Teleflex Part # HC5373HY and HC5373HYC.
- Ball Joint Rod End
- Cylinder Model BA175-9TM
- (1) KF-80 and HF-45 are required ONLY if Hynautic 5/16" OD and 3/8" OD hose is used in the existing system. KF-80 and HF-45 are NOT compatible with SeaStar Steering hose/tube
- (2) The cylinder is shipped with a rod end ball joint installed. If installation required use of Clevis, the HP kit noted (HP6024, HP6015 or HP5616) MUST be ordered and installed onto cylinder
- (3) HF5535 consists of a reducer fitting, 3/8" NPT male (cylinder body) to 1/4" NPT female port to allow installation of Hynautic Fittings
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.