SeaStar Hynautic Control Fluid
SeaStar Solutions Hynautic Control Fluid for shift and throttle systems. Hynautic controls require the use of this special high quality fluid.
- Meets MIL SPEC H-5606 G
- For Engine and Throttle controls Only
- Caution: Substitution of non-recommended fluids may result in irreparable damage to your system
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.