Hynautic Fixed Mount Brass Steering Cylinders - K22
The Hynautic K22 steering cylinder and the Hynautic K27 steering cylinder are still available through SeaStar. The Hynautic K28 steering cylinder has been replaced with the SeaStar K27. The Hynautic K29 steering cylinder has been replaced with the SeaStar K22.
- Hynautic K22 cylinder is used to replace K29 steering cylinder
- Hynautic K22 cylinder and HP6039 are used to replace K28 steering cylinder - Requires purchase and installation to match K-27
See cylinder specifications below
Hynautic brass cylinders are recommended for heavy-duty applications on boats up to 70' in length. The tubes, ends and the external tie rods are brass with 303 stainless steel cylinder rods and manganese bronze mounts.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.