Ski Boat Dual Engine Control, CH2200
The CH2200P Ski Boat dual action control for throttle and shift features superior styling, a compact design and positive, smooth feel lockout allowing for precise throttle control. The textured handle and ball give you a great feel and disguise fingerprints and small scratches that come with normal use on a boat.
- Side Mount Dual Function - One lever controls throttle and shift
- Waterproof Neutral Interlock safety switch
- Uses only 3300/33C type Control Cables
- Includes hardware for two 3300/33C type cables
- Superior neutral engine warm-up control
- Ski version - suits most ski boats
- Flush mount design for quick, tidy installation
- Crisp shifting ball grip for a solid, sure feel
- Weatherproof exterior, rugged die-cast frame
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.