Standard Wiper Motor Only, 2-1/2" Shaft, 80 or 110 Degree Sweep
Standard Marine Wiper Motor for boats where installation is in a protected interior location. This wiper motor drives arm and blade combinations up to a 14" (arms & blades sold separately). This unit comes set with a 110 degree sweep to keep your boat's window clear but includes instructions to set it to 80 degree sweep.
- 3/8" diameter shaft
- 2-1/2" long shaft
- Corrosion proof black powder coated aluminum housing
- Stainless steel base plate, shaft, and knurled drive nut
- Adjustable right or left-hand park (factory preset for left-hand)
- Uses standard wiper arms
- Powers up to a 14" arm and blade combination (21" total length)
- Fits the same footprint as almost all competitive standard (STD) wiper motors
- CE approved
- 3 year warranty
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.