Stearns, Ultra 4000, Automatic Inflatable PFD, Life Vest, 1439, Orange
Stearns Ultra 4000 Automatic Orange Inflatable Life Vest/PFD is a rugged, easy to wear inflatable life vest for use on your boat that provides at least 33.7 lbs. of buoyancy when fully inflated. The Ultra 4000's tri-fold design makes for a comfortable fit and easy repacking.
- When used in Automatic mode the Ultra 4000 is USCG Type V/II
- When used as Manual inflatable life vest the Ultra 4000 is USCG Type V/III
- Clear window allows inspection of inflation mechanism arming status
- Automatic override tab included for Manual Inflation Only operation
- High-visibility reflective tape and emergency whistle on bladder
- Inflatable Life Vest provides a minimum of 33.7 lbs. of buoyancy when fully inflated
- Adjustable 2" waist belt for a snug fit
- Universal Size fits chests 30" to 52"
- High-tenacity 210 Denier nylon shell
- Pocket to store extra cylinder and accessories
- Ships with one CO2 cartridge, order re-arm kit #0924 for additional cartridges
Note: Type V PFD's are in a USCG class of special flotation devices. When they are fitted and worn properly, they will perform as a Type II or Type III device. The biggest advantage of Type V inflatable PFD's is that they encourage people to wear th(more...)