Throwable Ring Buoy, USCG Approved Type IV, 30" Orange
This 30" Orange Ring Buoy is made to throw and meets USCG Type VI Approval so you'll be prepared in case of emergency. Molded out of industrial-grade, high-impact, low-density polyethylene, this 30" life ring stands up to years of use even in harsh marine environments. The attached encircling rope provides an extra non-slip grab hold surface and is replaceable so the buoy can remain on active duty longer.
- US Coast Guard-approved - Type IV
- Made out of high-impact, low-density polyethylene
- Encircling rope allows for easy grab and hold
- Rope is replaceable Bright orange color
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.