Thru-Hull Valves, 93 Series Marelon Seacocks
93 Series Marelon Seacock Thru-Hull Valves are recommended for below or above waterline use and available with mushroom or flush thru-hulls to fit your boating needs. Series 93 thru-hull valves use a proprietary buttress style thread for exceptional strength.
- Lightweight, extremely strong injection-molded parts
- Free from electrolysis and reaction to metals
- Corrosion resistant
- Operating temperature range (-22 deg. to +176 deg. F)
- Meets or exceeds ABYC standards
- U.L. Approved
- ISO Certified
- Series 93 valves are not compatible with other thru-hulls
Forespar Products Corp. warrants all products manufactured by it to be free from factory defects in material and workmanship under normal use and with normal maintenance for a period of thirty six 36 months from the date of initial retail sale. The Limited Warranty is extended only to the original retail purchaser and does not run to any subsequent purchaser. Proof of purchase is required.