Water Witch, Model 23-12 High Water Sensor
Mfr: Water Witch Inc.
$61.09 On Sale
The Water Witch, Model 23-12 High Water Sensor is the perfect device for your high water level detection needs. The switch powers up in an off state (no calibration on power up) and meets or exceeds both the Canadian & U.S. Coast Guard standards. Currently in use by the U.S. Coast Guard, this switch is designed to precisely monitor water levels. The 23-12 Water Switch will only activate after detecting water for 3 continuous seconds. Once water has left the sensor, it will instantly turn off.
- Benefits Include:
- Waterproof – Impermeable to all bilge substances
- No moving parts
- Will not pump pure gas, diesel or oil
- Easy to install
- 7 year unbeatable limited warranty
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.