Weaver Industries, Snap Davit Regular Swimboard Hooks, SD1
- For use with 6 - 9 ft. dinghies
- NOT to be used with a motor mounted on the dinghy
- Holds 120 lbs. maximum dinghy weight
- Snaps fold away inside dinghy when not in use
- Includes: pairs of DHS snap davits and TMH transom hooks (loops), a full set of commonly used mounting hardware including 2 round backing plates, as well as instructions
- Stainless steel
- Weaver lifetime guarantee
- Made in USA
- Recommended for use with Weaver stand-off brackets to stow the dinghy securely, and standing off the transom, while underway
Ratings & Reviews
Low grade stainless
by David Draper
I have my 3 year old davits mounted on the swim platform of my Mainship 34 Trawler. My tender is a Portland Pudgy. While all OEM stainless on my 13 year old boat looks new, my davits are rusting badly and look awful. Not what I expected for the price. Contact me directly for pictures.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.