Weems & Plath, Endurance - 125, Brass, Time & Tide Clock
Mfr: WEEMS & PLATH
The Weems & Plath Endurance II 115 Time and Tide Clock features a traditional front-opening bezel with a combination quartz time and tide clock movement. You will enjoy the easy-to-read dial displays on your boat. The standard 12-hour clock tracks time to the second while a fourth red hand indicates the current position of the tide. Constructed of a high luster, maintenance-free brass, this midsize porthole time and tide clock is guaranteed not to tarnish.
- Midsize dial 4" (102 mm), Overall Diameter: 6" (152 mm), Depth: 3-1/8 " (79 mm)
- Time & tide quartz movement
- Red tide indicator hand is calibrated to the Atlantic lunar tide cycle
- Note: Tide calibration for other tidal bodies of water will need to be reset frequently,
- e.g., Pacific Ocean & Gulf of Mexico
- Maintenance-free brass finish
- Beveled glass crystal
- Traditional porthole front-opening bezel
- Mounting methods for boat or shore
- Wood base in mahogany or black finish available separately (115SM & 115SB)
- AA battery, instructions & mounting hardware included
- Lifetime warranty
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.