Xtratuf Women's 6 In Ankle Deck Boot ECO Coral
Introducing Xtratuf's first Eco-friendly Ankle Deck Boot. The ADB ECO builds on our heritage and what we do best with the addition of Yulex, the Worldâ€™s first plant-based replacement for our standard neoprene. XTRATUF Deck Boots have been crafted specifically for sport and recreational fisherman. Anglers are athletes and they need proper footwear to help them perform at their best. We used our lightweight silhouettes, with the same XTRATUF non-marketing, slip resistant Chevron outsole. The ECO is 100% waterproof built with Yulex, a natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea Tree. This boot is equally as durable, flexible, and comfortable as the original ADB.
- XTRATUF Recommends Half Sizes Order Up
- Â Built with 100% Waterproof Construction for Extra Tough Protection
- Breathable Mesh Liner Allows for Long Days on the Water
- Â Slip Resistant Chevron Outsole Provides Excellent Traction and is Non Marking
- Â Front and Rear Pull on Tabs for Maximum Durability
Women's Footwear Size Chart
U.S. Women's Sizing is typically 1.5 sizes larger than U.S. Men's/Kids' Sizing
The RockyÂ® logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Rocky Brands, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright Â© 2022.
We ship Rocky®Brand’s products only to customers within the United States of America and its territories.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.