3" x 22" Pipe with Barometric Flue Damper
Mfr: DICKINSON MARINE
$99.44 On Sale
- Dickinson Marine, Stainless Steel Stove Pipe with Barometric Flue Damper. The barometric damper helps decrease the draft on longer chimneys allowing the user to operate the unit on lower fuel settings.
- 24" long pipe with a 1" crimp for connecting on one side
- 304 stainless steel
- Barometric damper, used as the first piece of pipe from the top of your heater or stove
- Recommended on all installs
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.