490R-RAC-01 Gas Fuel Filter/Water Separator, Plastic Bowl, 90 gph, 10 Micron
490R-RAC-01 Gas Fuel Filter/Water Separator has a see through plastic bowl for easy inspection on your Boat. The 490R-RAC-10 filters up to 90 gph at 10 microns to deliver clean, dry fuel for better engine performance and longer life. The integral primer pump and bowl valve ease maintenance procedures.
- Meets ABYC standards for outboard powered vessels
- Ethanol E10 compatible
- Easy to service
- Removes 99% of free water
- Corrosion resistant, rugged and reliable
- Important Note: Not intended for inboard powered vessels
- Flow Rate 90 GPH (340 LPH)
- Four 3/8"-18 NPTF Ports
- Replacement filter element S3227 = 10 Micron, S3228SUL = 2 Micron
- Size: 9.9" H x 4.5" W x 4.8" D
- U.S. Coast Guard requires this to be mounted only in motor well on Outboard Applications Only
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.