Magma, Cabo Gas Grill with Fold-Away Legs, A10-703
The Magma Cabo Gas Grill with Fold-Away Legs, A10-703, lets you grill on your boat and where ever adventure takes you. The Cabo Grill packs all the Magma quality you expect with its 100% 18-8 mirror polished marine grade stainless steel construction and 9” x 18” (162 sq. in.) grilling surface. The Cabo features include an oversized yet balanced lockable lid with draw tight latch, durable heat resistant all-weather handle with air cooled supports, fold-away table top legs, locking grease tray with access from either side of the grill, and a convenient snap-out radiant plate assembly for even heat distribution. The swiveling control valve / regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt to existing low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems.
The Cabo Gas Grill with its compact design, light weight, and large selection of accessories to customize it to your desired application the Cabo truly is a go-anywhere grill to enhance all of your outdoor activities.
- Fold Away Legs - for grilling off your boat (Legs not for use when grilling on your boat - use a mount onboard)
- Stay cool handle - Durable, heat resistant all weather plastic handle with air cooled supports
- Sectional grill grates - stainless steel grates are easy to clean and sized to fit sinks and dishwashers
- Locking side grease tray - accessible from either side for easy removal and disposal of grease
- Lockable Balanced Lid - will not slam shut and secures all inner parts for transport
- Quick release radiant plate - radiant plate provides heat distribution and is easy to remove and clean
- Swiveling control valve - for quick and safe fuel canister exchange
All products manufactured by Magma are warranted against failures due to materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase receipt required.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.