AC C-Series Triple Pole Circuit Breakers, 50 to 100 Amp, White
Mfr: Blue Sea Systems
$124.52 to $140.20
Blue Sea Systems C-Series Triple Pole AC Circuit Breaker, White Toggle.
- 5,000 amp interrupt capacity to meet ABYC requirements for 120/240 volt 50 amp main protection
- Triple pole used as 240 volt AC main circuit breaker to switch all lines (hot) and neutral
- Will trip all poles if any one pole trips
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 Deg. C to +85 Deg. C
- Mounting Screw: #6-32, Recommended torque: 6-8 in-lb
- Terminal Screw: 1/4-20 SS, Maximum torque: 35 in-lb
- Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic
AC C-Series Triple Pole Circuit Breaker, 80 Amp, White
Current Rating: 80 Amps
AC C-Series Triple Pole Circuit Breaker, 60 Amp, White
Current Rating: 60 Amps
AC C-Series Triple Pole Circuit Breaker, 50 Amp, White
Current Rating: 50 Amps
AC C-Series Triple Pole Circuit Breaker,100 Amp, White
Current Rating: 100 Amps
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.