ACR Auto HemiLight 3 Automatic Survivor Locator Light, USCG and SOLAS Approved
HemiLight 3 Flashing Survivor Locator Strobe activates automatically when in contact with fresh or salt water but can be manually activated as well. The HemiLight 3 easily attaches to almost any style life jacket (PFD) aiding your safety in case of a boating accident. Attachment is simple and secure using the innovative dragon clip so you can hook it on and be at ease while boating. While the HemiLight 3 is smaller than other lights it still provides USCG, SOLAS and MED SOLAS approved visibility.
The highly visible flashing led light activates when in contact with salt or fresh water and can be deactivated by sliding the switch to the off position.
- Operational Life Exceeds 8 hr. requirement, typically 20+ hours
- Automatic Fresh/Salt Water Contact and Manually activated flashing LED survival light
- Manual deactivation switch
- Meets USCG, SOLAS, and MED SOLAS requirements yet smaller than other approved lights
- Attachment loops accommodate up to 5 cm (2 in) wide webbing
- Meets IMO water tight to 3M (10 ft)
- Rounded edges prevent damage of inflatable PFDs
- Highly visible flashing LED light
- Tough marine design gives years of useful service
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our legendary products are supported by an equally legendary promise. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs), Personal Locator Beacons (PLBs) and Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs) can only be returned for a full refund within 30 Days of date of purchase if the seal has not been broken on the box. In addition, it must not have been registered with the National Authority Registration. Any product eligible for a promotional offer (cash rebates or free goods) that has been redeemed is not eligible for return.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.