Battery Selector, M-750 Series, Mastor Disconnect Switches
Mfr: Cole Hersee
- Rating: 500A intermittent, 310A continuous, 6-36V DC Electrical ratings on UL labels are conservative. Electrical Ratings Labeled UL 707B
- Use with either alternators or generators
- Make before break design permits operation through the three On positions with the engines running. Engines should always be shut down before turning to Off.
- Heavy-Duty Construction Vaporproof, weather-, dust- and corrosion-resistant.
- Durable, fracture-resistant high temperature plastic case, knob and insulator.
- Switches conform to USCG section 183.410 for ignition protection.
- Heavy duty copper stud terminals, with brass hexnuts.
- Can be surface mounted, or installed through a 3 5/16" diameter hole in the panel.
- Dimensions: Flange: 6" (152.4mm) diameter, overall height 2 5/8" (66.7mm).
- Terminals: 3 copper studs, 3/8" (9.5mm) diameter.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.