Black Nitride or Stainless Steel Gas Springs, 5.5" to 12" Compressed, 7.5"-20" Extended, 20-120lbs.
Black Nitrate or Stainless Steel Gas Springs provide from 7-1/2" to 20" length when fully extended to help lift and hold hatches and lids on your boat. White Cap Gas Lift Spring bodies are constructed using your choice of 316 Stainless Steel or heavy duty steel coated with heat cured paint and connect to 10mm ball mounts.
- O-Ring insures proper sealing to force oil towards the orifice piston
- Hydraulic fluid specially formulated to provide end of travel damping
- Piston assembly provides precise control during the extension of the stroke
- 10mm ball mount end
Lifetime. 316 Stainless Steel Products warranted not to corrode.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All returns must be received within 30 days or receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.