Blue Sea Systems, Fuse Block, ST Blade Independent Sourced Fuse Block, 6 Circuit
- Corrosion resistant, tin-plated copper fuse clips reduce heat and improve the efficiency of the electrical system
- Clear insulating cover with label recesses accepts Small Format Labels
- Spare fuse holder in cover
- Accepts ring terminals
- Voltage Maximum Operating: 32V DC
- Amperage Maximum Operating (per circuit): 30 Amps
- Amperage Maximum Operating (per jumped circuit group): 40 Amps
- Fuse Type: ATO or ATC fuses
- Screw Terminal: #8-32 Screws with captive star lock washer
- Mounting: #8 Screw (M4)
Amperage Maximum Operating (per circuit): 30 Amps
Amperage Maximum Operating (per block): 100 Amps
Screw Terminal: #8-32 Screws with captive star lock washer
Mounting: #8 Screw (M4)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.