Blue Sea Systems, ST Glass Fuse Block, Screw Terminal, 6 Circuits w/ Negative Bus
Mfr: Blue Sea Systems
Blue Sea Systems, ST Glass Fuse Block, Screw Terminal, 6 Circuits. Innovative design allows for labeling, spare fuse storage and easy fuse removal.
- Can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Clear insulating cover with label recesses accepts Large Format Labels
- Cover provides storage for spare fuses
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Tin-plated phosphor bronze fuse clips are encapsulated and cannot be sprung
- Removable Positive Bus for consolidation of in-line fuses
- Integrated fuse ejector lever
- Fuses sold separately
- 32V DC maximum operating voltage
- #10-32 stud, tin plated copper negative bus
- Maximum operating amperage per circuit, 30A
- Maximum operating amperage per block, 100A
- AGC or MDL Fuses
- Screw terminal #8-32 with captive star lock washer
- Mounting #8 screw (M4)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.