Claw Style Galvanized Steel Marine Anchors
The Lewmar Claw Anchor gives boaters a quick and reliable set on most bottom types. The one-piece high-grade steel construction provides reliability and is styled to reset well. The Lewmar Claw design is based on anchors used to secure oil rigs in the North Sea and works well in mud, sand, silt and rocky bottoms when set properly. Claw anchors stow easily and best on a bow roller where they are quick to deploy.
- Manufactured from high grade steel for strength
- Galvanized for corrosion resistance
- High holding power on short scope in a wide variety of conditions
- Suitable for use on various sea beds
All Ladders have a Four (4) year Structural Warranty.
- All returns must be started within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.