DC Distribution Panel, Contura Water Resistant 12/24 Volt Push Button Reset, 6 Positions
Blue Sea Systems Distribution Panel, AC / DC Distribution Panel, 230 Volt Main + 6 Positions / 12 Volt Main + 15 Positions, European, Analog Meters.
- All AC and DC buses installed and fully pre-wired
- Label back lighting pre-installed
- ON - indicating LEDs installed in all circuit positions
- 100 Ampere C-Series Toggle Circuit Breaker provides main circuit protection and switching for DC branch
- Maximum panel amperage - 50 Amperes AC, 100 Amperes DC
- MIL-C5541C or equivalent immersion undercoating for lifetime corrosion resistance
- Two-part polyurethane slate gray finish, heavy 1/8" aluminum 5052 alloy
- Detailed installation instructions and cutout template included, countersunk mounting holes throughout
- Includes set of 60 common AC and DC Large Format Labels
- Dimensions: 10" (254 mm) height x 14.75" (374.65 mm) width
DC Positions: DC Main + 15 Positions
Installed AC Circuit Breakers: 1 (16A), 3 (8A)
DC Volts: 12 Volts DC
Installed DC Circuit Breakers: 1 (100A Main), 9 (15A)
AC Voltage: 230 Volt AC
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.