Davis, 397, Secure Removable Chafe Guard, Black
- Chafe protection is critical at the dock, at anchor, or on a mooring. The Chafe Guard is a good solution to prevent chafing over a cleat, cap rail, where two lines cross or at the anchor roller. Dock lines can be expensive; extending their life with good chafe protection is not.
- Fits braided or twisted line from 3/8 to 1? (10–25 mm)
- Outside cover: tough, UV-stabilized nylon webbing
- Inside: 100% Velcro® hook fasteners
- Each chafe guard is 16? long (40 cm)
- Sold by the pair
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We warrant our products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of original purchase. During the warranty period, we will either repair or replace the product free of charge. This warranty does not cover damage due to improper installation or use, lightning, negligence, accident, unauthorized service, or to damages beyond the Davis products themselves.