Dickinson Marine, Antarctic Diesel Boat Heaters
- Floor mounted boat heater with DC fan
- Non-rust stainless steel construction
- Heater output 6,500-16,250 BTU/hr
- Optional hot water heating coils
- Overflow safety feature on oil metering valve
- Height: 25", Diameter: 13"
- 3" diameter chimney accessories required
- The Antarctic Boat Heater has a limited one year manufacturer's warranty on workmanship and materials
Dickinson Heater Operation
Dickinson builds high quality marine diesel heaters that efficiently produce an abundance of safe, dry, radiant heat and will provide years of reliable service. The Antarctic Heater is suitable for use in all types of commercial or recreational vessels. The optional Water Heating Coils are designed to heat water tanks from 6 to 20 gallons or in conjunction with forced air heating systems. Fuel consumption for the Antartic Heater ranges from 1.29 to 3.20 gallons for a 24 hour period.Dickinson Antarctic(PDF)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.