Finger Pier Lift Dock Ladder
The Finger Pier Lift Ladder has all of the space-saving features of our standard version, plus the design allows the user to lower the rungs of the ladder into the water and retract them when not in use. When fully retracted the lower steps should be out of the water preventing build-up of marine growth. Available from 3 to 7 steps with our standard 2” wide step or our optional 4” wide step, it is a favorite of consumers in both salt and fresh water applications. For use on docks, piers, rafts and seawalls in freshwater or salt water.
- Fabricated from marine grade aluminum
- Each step extends the ladder 12” down from the dock
- Standard with 2” wide steps or optional 4” wide steps
- Steps 16” wide for stability and comfort
- Step design channels away water for superior grip
- Robotic welding for faster manufacturing without sacrificing quality
- Ladders rated at 665 lb. capacity
- Quick Release Kit Sold Separately
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.