Frigoboat, Keel Cooled Condenser T, with Threads, No Zinc
Frigoboat Keel Cooled Condensers deliver maximum efficiency for boat refrigeration. Keel Cooled Condensers work with K35F, K50F Compressors or with Capri condensers for dual keel/air cooling options if you need to use the system when not in the water.
- Pre-charged component equipped with Frigoboat self sealing couplings
- Uses non-ozone depleting refrigerant R134a
- Eliminates the need for condenser sea water pump
- Efficient & Silent: no fan/pump noise or current drain
- Keel Cooled condensers are over 20% more efficient than air cooled condensers
- Available with or without Anodes
- All models require a 1-9/16" diameter installation hole below waterline - requires haulout for installation
- Compressor must be mounted within 5 feet of the keel cooler location
- Requires Evaporator, Thermostat, and Frigoboat Compressor K35F, K50F, Capri 35F or Capri 50F for complete system (see "Accessories, Related Items, Spare Parts, ..." below)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.